Get Google to work for your business by turning web traffic into foot traffic
Fact for small- to mid-sized business: Up to 30% of visitors to your website find you from Googling aka unpaid or ORGANIC search
Don’t leave your 30% to the competition! Learn from a local expert in getting local businesses found on Google at this FREE Newport Interactive Marketers event. Learn:
- Your next steps to make your business easier to find on Google, Yelp, Bing, TripAdvisor & more.
- How Local Search Engine Optimization (SEO aka getting found online) differs from national or global SEO.
- How you can tell if you (or someone you’ve hired) is helping or hurting your business
- Which data points matter and add up to real revenue.
- Which free online tools can help edge out competitors.
Learn the exact steps you need to be on Google’s Page 1
Owner of OnWebLocal.com, Mark Collins, assists clients to define their product or service niche as it relates to serving a specific customer need in the marketplace. He develops website, blog, video, and social media content with a convincing call to action. Mark also works with web designers and agencies to get client(s) website to generate sufficient traffic by attaining organic page one Google Local search rank. His experienced track record of success for getting increased traffic to small- medium-sized business websites makes him the ideal speaker for this presentation.
Web marketing specialists welcome traditional marketers, small businesses, and beyond for quality education and great networking … right here in Newport!
Newport Interactive Marketers is