Looking to amp your Instagram? How else can you capture your brand visually? How do you use those images to boost your brand online & beyond?
Get straight-forward answers to these & more from professional photographer and video specialist Scott Indermaur — plus tips & tricks you need be relevant in a world where:
- People remember 80% of what they see vs. 20% of what they read & 10% of what they hear.
- Instagram engagement is 10x Facebook. 71% of brands are expected to be on Instagram in 2018.
- By 2019, video content will comprise 80% of global Internet consumption.
With visuals to show you how you’ll learn
- How to frame your images and video for mobile consumption
- Which digital & social media channels and tools to use to save time
- Tips & tricks to be motivated and keep your brand relevant
- Strategies & processes to keep the images flowing
Whether you’re a photographer wanting to sharpen your digital edge or a thrifty entrepreneur with no budget, or simply looking to expand your personal skillset: Don’t miss this FREE talk.
Stay relevant in this ever-visual world we aim to succeed in with NIM.
To kickoff 2018 and heading into NIM’s 10th year, we welcome back professional photographer and video specialist Scott Indermaur for his 3x time speaking at NIM.
Meet Scott Indermaur
With 20+ years of photography and video experience, Scott Indermaur has built his career sharing stories through visuals. His gift lies in discovering the familiar in the exotic and the remarkable in the ordinary. He is the backbone and member of the Indermaur Media team, serving clients like BCBS of Rhode Island, Black & Decker, Ryder, Land Rover and IBM, plus titans of the financial industry. Returning to his photojournalism roots from his early days, Scott remains very involved in creating multimedia stories.
Fly over the common bumps in the photography business, whether you’re an events/wedding specialist, commercial, corporate, or a veteran photographer. Stop struggling and enjoy your business and your craft with time-tested and proven wisdom from a 25-year photography veteran who’s living the life he loves. It’s free to call. https://www.visualcreati
Missed this great talk? Learn more about video & visuals and more via the NIM media library!
Become a NIM $upporting member, if you aren’t already, for access to the vast video library of past presentations and watch from your device at your convenience.