Facebook Advertising Secrets: From Start to Success
Advertising on Facebook is crucial and affordable for even the smallest of brands. Why?
- Extreme targeting lets you narrow down to only the folks who are most likely to buy: think parents of tweens in 25 miles of you with incomes of $100K or more with an interest in sailing.
- Your regular (organic) posts are simply a waste of time.
- The average cost of a Facebook ad click is $.64 while Google AdWords costs $1-$2 per click on average.
- Even if you have NO budget at all, you can use Facebook’s ad platform for audience research.
So don’t miss out on Eric Covino’s in-depth knowhow. Whether you’re new to Facebook ads or looking to improve your game, you won’t want to miss this Newport Interactive Marketers exclusive.
This in-depth talk is designed to break down Facebook ads to its most fundamental level to help maximize your use of the platform and ensure your success:
- Targeting mistakes to avoid
- How to get started with tracking leads and conversions
- Split testing pitfalls
- Much more!
Join us on September 29, 6-9 PM at Parlor Bar and Kitchen on Broadway in Newport to learn how to advertise on Facebook the right way.
Whether you already have a Facebook page and are looking to enhance it, or you’re completely new to Facebook, Eric Covino is sure to have the answers to your questions!
Entrepeneur and CEO at boutique digital marketing agency Creative Signals, Eric brings nearly a decade of digital marketing experience, working with some of the biggest names in travel, education, and e-commerce. When Eric isn’t working on super-secret internal projects, he enjoys spending time with his family.
6 p.m. Networking 7 p.m. Speaker
Many thanks to our venue sponsor Parlor Bar & Kitchen
Free & easy parking on Broadway
Web marketing specialists welcome traditional marketers, small businesses, and beyond for quality education and great networking … right here in Newport!
Newport Interactive Marketers is sponsored by Angles & Insights & Designated Editor.