Field-Tested Tips & Tricks to Create Content & Amp Your SEO
Tired of hearing the same common SEO advice on how to increase your website traffic? Join #NIMRI for a night of networking and hear from SEO expert Dan Shure as he transforms the complex topic of SEO into fresh tips & tricks that are easy to implement and deliver successful results!
Adapt practical SEO techniques to help you succeed, such as:
- Using free browser plugins like Keywords Everywhere and Moz to do analysis on SERPs for ranking opportunities.
- “Stealing” content ideas from your competitors
- How to actually provide useful navigation and “supplementary” content.
- A “field tested” system that actually gets results – and has nothing to do with “stuffing” keywords into your headers or tweaking meta tags.
- Actual LIVE demos of tools like; SEMrush, KeywordKeg, Search Console and live SERP analysis — showing practical real world applications of tools (not just theoretical).
Get the answers to all your SEO questions and learn the feasible strategies that can help improve your SEO results. Whether you’re launching a new site, or looking to enhance an existing one, don’t miss out on this FREE talk.
Meet Dan Shure
Dan Shure is co-owner of Evolving SEO with his wife Sarah and is the host of “Experts On The Wire” – an SEO Podcast. He has helped companies like WGBH, Ring Video Doorbell, Healthy Hearing and more solve challenging SEO problems since 2007.
As a Podcast host, Dan has interviewed more than 90 marketing experts including Brian Dean (Backlinko) John Mueller (Google), and Pamela Wilson (CopyBlogger). Dan has presented at noteable groups and conferences such as SMX East, Affiliate Summit, Mozcation Portsmouth, Carnegie Conference, SEMNE, and Content Jam.
Networking at 6
Presentation begins at 7
Web marketing specialists welcome traditional marketers, small businesses, and beyond for quality education and great networking … right here in Newport!
Newport Interactive Marketing is